top of page
Returning Book to Shelf

Established in 2021
PDH provides legal information
in all areas of law to the general public.
We offer one-hour free information secession

Introducing our law firm

PDH Provides Information in These Areas of Law

Contract Law

A contract is a promise enforceable by law. A legally binding contract requires the mutual assent of two or more persons, one of them makes the offer and another accepts the offer.

We enter into contracts every day, some times we are not even aware of it. For example when an individual goes  into a store to buy their groceries, they enter into a contract with the store agreeing to pay for the groceries they are getting. 

PDH can provide access to the information that is needed to create contracts between parties such as Landlord and Tenants, Employee and Employer, and many others.

Credit Law

Most debt collection cases arise from the failure to pay what is owing on a contract for goods or services or for a loan of money, where the debt is based on a promise to pay.


When the debt on credit cards, a line of credit, or any other loans is not paid that debt can be sold to a collection agency.

It is important  to understand what the collection agency can and cannot do to collect the money.

When you are not sure how to deal with collection agencies let PDH help you find the answers. 

Employment Law

When issues arise between employer and employee it is the Employment Standards Act 2006 that dictates what is legal and what is not.

For example if your employer gives you an ultimatum to either accept the conditions you work in or quit your job and you quit your job; under the Employment Standards Act that is considered constructive dismissal.

It is import that you contact the Employment Standards Act or the Human Rights Board if you feel that you have been unfairly treated by your employer.

PDH can help you locate the proper boards, tribunals, and courts that are available to address your legal issue.

Immigration Law

Whether you are looking to obtain a temporary work visa, visitor or student visa, permeant resident visa or criminal waivers it is important to understand the immigration process in Canada.

Having knowledge with the weaknesses and problems that may occur before you begin your immigration application will help with the process and the likelihood of success.

PDH can provide you with the information you will need to qualify to live and/or work in Canada.

Landlord & Tenant

The Landlord and Tenant Board is an adjudicative tribunal. The information that is needed to resolve issues between a Landlord and Tenant can be found in the Residential Tenancy Act, 2006.


Some issues will proceed at the Landlord Tenant Board and other issues will proceed in the Small Claims Court. Failure to bring your issues to the correct forum could have a negative outcome such as a dismissal of proceedings.

It is important to understand the process. Knowing how to fill the forms out correctly, knowing when to serve the forms, and calculating dates can be difficult. Putting incorrect information on the form will cause delays in the process, you may need to start over.

PDH is here to provide the information you need to fill the forms out correctly the first time.

Small Claims

When you commence a proceeding in Small Claims Court you must have evidence to support your claim. The amount of money you are asking for in Small Claims Court cannot exceed $35,000.00. Your case will be heard in the Superior Court of Justice and the Rules of the Small Claims Court are used in your proceeding.

It is very important that you understand the Small Claims Court procedure. You must know what court to file and issue your legal documents with, when to serve the documents, how to serve them, and who should be served.


Small Claims Court is designed to allow everyone equal and affordable access to the legal system. That is not always the case; many people do not know where to find the information, or how to translate it into a language they can understand.


PDH is here to help you find the answers to to your legal questions by providing you with the information you need to move forward with your legal issue.


A Will is a legal document that is used to distribute the estate of a person that has passed on.

In Ontario you do not require a Lawyer or notary to create your Will.

To make a Will legal it must be created by the individual, they must be of sound mind, and over the age of 18. The Will must be signed by the person the Will has been created for and two witnesses that are not named as beneficiaries in the Will.

PDH can provide access to the website that will help you create your Will.

Provincial Offences

Most offences created by provincial legislation are regulatory in nature. The laws enforced using the Act include the Highway Traffic Act, the Liquor Licence Act, the 

Trespass to Property Act, and many more.

The court that hears Provincial Offences is the Ontario Court (Provincial Division). 

The process at the Provincial Court level can be very complicated and it is important to understand the process, it is equally important to know your legal rights.

PDH will provide you with the information you need to help you find the answers you are looking for to address your provincial offence issue.


All information you give PDH Legal Information about your legal problem is strictly confidential – whether we are providing you with legal information, or referring you to another agency for assistance. 

"Don't leave inferences to be drawn when evidence can be presented."

Richard Wright

bottom of page